A one-day, deep-dive into the more advanced features of Storyline, tailored to your needs.
We usually run this course/workshop as a follow-up to our two-day course, after the attendees have had time to work on their own modules and come up against issues, or discovered interactivity they would like to achieve but don’t know how.
We usually ask attendees to provide a list of questions or requests and tailor the agenda around this. We’ll bring along relevant examples and demos to work through on the day.
Who should attend?
- Existing Storyline users wishing to develop their knowledge and skills
- A good working knowledge of Storyline, including some experience of module development
- Each learner (or pair of learners) will need a PC with a copy of Articulate Storyline installed. The 30-day trial version is fine if you don’t have a license yet.
- A training room with large screen monitor or data projector and wi-fi or internet access.
- £950+ VAT for a group of up to 3 learners.
- Additional learners £95 + VAT each, up to a maximum of 8 learners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses – please contact us for a quote.
We’ll put together a custom agenda based on the issues or requirements raised in the needs analysis.
Dayn Wilkins has been developing e-learning content for over 22 years, using Macromedia Authorware, Director, Flash, Adobe Presenter and since it’s launch – Articulate Storyline. When he’s not training, he’s designing and developing content for our clients. Check out our Portfolio to see what he’s been working on recently. Dayn lives and breathes e-learning and loves to get out and spread the word about Articulate.
Our approach is to support everyone as we work through the training. No-one gets left behind while we’re building the demo module! But progress can vary depending on the size of the group (larger = slower) and the confidence of attendees at learning new software packages. It often helps if those with less confidence sit next to someone who finds it easier. Or even pair up on one PC and take turns to drive!
Get in touch and we can provide available dates.
We usually travel to our client’s site to deliver Articulate 360 training. Anywhere in the UK or Europe, provided you’re happy for us to deliver in English language.
If you prefer, we can run training courses at our offices at The Media Centre, Huddersfield, where we can accommodate groups of up to 8 learners in a modern, comfortable, town-centre location within 5 minutes walk from the railway station and parking. We have a great cafe-bar on site, free wifi for learners and reception facilities. Additional training room hire charges and catering costs would apply. A quotation can be provided on request.
We look forward to meeting your team!