Memorable, hands-on, two-day Articulate Storyline training course for versions 2, 3 or 360, delivered at your site.
This course takes you from scratch to intermediate level. You’ll build an actual demo module, with a wide range of content types and interactions and we’ll supply worksheets to refer back to later. This is our most popular Storyline training course by far and you will leave with a sound understanding of all the key Storyline features and plenty of insights to help you get off to a flying start.
Who should attend?
- Newcomers to Storyline who need to develop e-learning content for their organisation
- Instructional designers or training managers who just need to understand Storyline’s capabilities and limitations
- Training professionals or those aspiring to develop e-learning skills for their own continuing professional development.
- A good working knowledge of the Windows operating (file) system and some previous experience with PowerPoint would be useful.
- Each learner (or pair of learners) will need a PC with a copy of Articulate Storyline installed. The 30-day trial version is fine if you don’t have a license yet.
- A training room with large screen monitor or data projector and wi-fi or internet access.
£1,475 + VAT
Total cost for up to 10 learners. Plus additional traveling and accommodation expenses (subject to location – please contact us for a quote).
Two free books
We include one copy of each of these two excellent books with the course. E-learning Uncovered – Articulate Storyline; a detailed reference book on Articulate Storyline and Design for How People Learn; a superb introduction to the principles of instructional design.