Memorable, hands-on, one-day Articulate Storyline training course for versions 2, 3 or 360, delivered at your site.
This course gets you off first base with Storyline. You’ll build demo screens, focussing on the content types and interactions that you’re likely to use the most. You’ll leave with a good understanding of the key principles and features, ready to practice and develop your skills on the job.
Alternatively, if your staff already have a grasp of the basics but are struggling to progress to the next level, we can run a one-day “leg-up” course, focussing on the features that are of most use to you. Select from our two-day course agenda and contact us to discuss.
Who should attend?
- Newcomers to Storyline who need to develop e-learning content for their organisation.
- Instructional designers or training managers who just need to understand Storyline’s capabilities and limitations.
- Training professionals or those aspiring to develop e-learning skills for their own continuing professional development.
- A good working knowledge of the Windows operating (file) system and some previous experience with PowerPoint would be useful.
- Each learner (or pair of learners) will need a PC with a copy of Articulate Storyline installed. The 30-day trial version is fine if you don’t have a license yet.
- A training room with large screen monitor or data projector and wi-fi or internet access.
- £800 + VAT for a group of up to 3 learners.
- Additional learners £80 + VAT each, up to a maximum of 8 learners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses – please contact us for a quote.